2) Free on-campus accommodation;
3) Medical insurance and protection scheme for international students in China;
4) Monthly living allowance (depending on qualifications and experience).
2) Not be a registered student in any Chinese universities at the time of application;
3) Be a BS or BEng holder (under the age of 35) in the field related to Computer Science/Engineering, Information and Communication Technologies, or Mathematics;
4) Be proficient in English Language (reading, writing and speaking);
5) Have excellent academic back ground, preferably GPA 3.5 and above.
1) Cover letter (please SELECT one of the prospective supervisors from the Supervisor List below. Application without clear indication of your preferred supervisor will be considered INVALID);
2) Detailed resume (basic info plus photo, marital status, GPA, education, professional expertise, research experience, publications if any, etc.);
3) Academic transcripts;
4) Bachelor's Degree certificate;
5) Study plan in University of Jinan.
Application is via email.