- Be Cambodian citizens residing in Cambodia;
- Be accepted to the Master programme, i.e. fulfil all the general requirements for the Master Programme, including academic merits, English language skills etc; and
- Be committed to Human Rights.
- Completed PUC’s graduate programme application form (available at PUC Legal Clinic);
- Two photos (4 X 6);
- A copy of resume/CV;
- A copy of bachelor’s degree certified by a competent authority;
- A copy of bachelor’s degree transcript;
- A personal statement letter;
- Two letters of recommendation; and
- A TOEFL score of at least 550 or IELTS score of at least 6.0 (If the TOEFL score or IELT score cannot be obtained, applicants are required to take PUC GAT Test).