This new scholarship is open to all students who hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) for the new MSc in Health, Wellbeing and Sustainable Buildings at UCL.
The IEDE Professor Llewelyn-Davies Scholarship will be awarded to up to two students each year.
- Hold a current offer (conditional or unconditional) for the M.Sc in Health Wellbeing and Sustainable Buildings at UCL.
- The total value of the scholarship is £3,850 for each student
- The Scholarship is available to students studying on a full-time, part-time and flexible basis. For students enrolled studying on a full-time basis, the scholarship will be applied to the recipient’s tuition fees.
- For students enrolled on a part-time or flexible basis, the scholarship will be applied to the recipient’s tuition fees at a rate of 30% of the fees due for that year until such time as the total value of the scholarship has been disbursed.
- The IEDE Professor Llewelyn-Davies Scholarship may be held alongside other scholarships, studentships, awards or bursaries.
- The IEDE Professor Llewelyn-Davies Scholarship will only be applied to a recipient’s fees.
- Where a recipient is also in receipt of other sources of funding such that the total amount received is greater than the course fees, it will not be possible to pay any difference from the IEDE Professor
- Llewelyn-Davies Scholarship as a bursary or other cash payment.
Scholarship recipients are obliged to inform the UCL Student Funding Office immediately of any other funding they are awarded towards their UCL Master’s degree studies, before or subsequent to the IEDE Professor Llewelyn-Davies Scholarship award.
You will need to hold an offer, conditional or unconditional, of a place on the MSc Health, Wellbeing and Sustainable Buildings at UCL in order to apply for the scholarship.
You are advised to submit your application for this degree at UCL in good time for the Admissions Office and the academic department to process and respond to your application.
Please click here to download the application form.
The deadline for applications to this scholarship is 16.00 British Summer Time (15.00 Greenwich Mean Time), Thursday, 1st June 2017.
Complete all sections of the application form.
In the “Supporting Statement” section you should state, in no more than 500 words, why you should be considered for the scholarship. Please include other support sought or gained from employer and / or other external bodies, e.g. financial/ in-kind support / time for study.
Email the completed document to email@example.com, putting “Application for HWSB Scholarship” in the title.