- Holder of a non-EU passport only;
- Excellent academic record.
- Excellence for applicants is proven if the average grade over the entire program at the time of application is at least the equivalent of the Dutch grade of 8.0 on the scale 1-10.
- Students belong to the top 5% of graduates from their class;
- If applying for a Business Master a GMAT score of at least 670 is required – also for applicants from schools and/or programs exempt for GMAT for admission;
- If applying for a Master in Economics or Econometrics a GRE percentile above 85 for the quantitative section is required - also for applicants from schools and/or programs exempt for GRE for admission;
- Proof of English proficiency – IELTS/TOEFL/Cambridge Proficiency;
- Two letters of recommendation by a Dean, Professor or Academic supervisor;
- The quality of the application as a whole (completeness, accuracy, consistency).
- This scholarship is not meant for currently enrolled Tilburg University students.
- Application for the scholarship is open for prospective MSc students, starting their studies in the academic year 2017/2018 at the School of Economics and Management at Tilburg University.
- Students can come from Turkey, Colombia and China.
- Additionally, the school may strive for a certain distribution over the countries.
- Applicants cannot be recipients of any other scholarships in that same academic year.
- The scholarship will be awarded for the nominal length of the MSc program, which is one year for all programs.
- Please note that students starting their program in February are not eligible.
- Check if you fulfill the criteria as mentioned above.
- Complete the Scholarship Application Form.
- Upload the Scholarship Application Form in our online application system MYSAS, together with your application for the Master's program before the scholarship deadline of March 1st, 2017.