Individual grants for excellent non-EEA students
Holland Scholarship Programme
Other grant opportunities
For students to be eligible for this individual grant, they must:
- be accepted and enrolled for either the master Health Care Management or the master Health Economics, Policy & Law in the academic year 2017-2018 as of 1 September 2017 at the latest; and
- reside in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg or the following states of the Federal Republic of Germany: North Rhine-Westphalia, Lower Saxony or Bremen as of 1 September, 2017 at the latest; and
- be a national of a non-EEA country; and
- have a bachelor degree with excellent results at university-level (students holding a degree from a university of applied sciences are not eligible for the grant) and in a relevant field;
- be able to demonstrate excellence (an average final result of at least 8.0 or equivalent) in the student’s prior education (the bachelor degree that enables the student to be accepted for the master programme Health Care Management or Health Economics, Policy & Law); and
- be motivated to graduate within one academic year and with excellent results, which must be demonstrated by a personal letter of motivation to the iBMG grant committee. The letter of motivation must describe the importance of the grant for the student and for his/her country of residence as well as the importance for iBMG.
The following countries are considered to be part of the European Economic Area (EEA): Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom.All other countries are considered to be ‘non-EAA countries’.
- Students must submit their grant application before 15 May, 2017;
- Students must submit their application for the master Health Care Management or the master Health Economics, Policy & Law by no later than 15 May, 2017;
- Please note that grant applications will only be considered if the student has also submitted an application for the master Health Care Management or the master Health Economics, Policy & Law before the deadline;
- Students must fill in the online registration form completely;
- The registration form shall be complete only if accompanied by:
- Students will be notified of the iBMG grant committee’s decision by no later than 1 July, 2017.