- Your nationality is non-EEA;
- You are applying for a full-time, English taught bachelor’s programme or master’s programme at the institute of Health Policy & Management;
- You have never before studied at an educational institution in the Netherlands;
- You have to pay the institute tuition fee because you do not meet the nationality requirement;
- You must have achieved excellent study results in your prior education. This means an average final result of at least grade 8.0 (or the equivalent) during their prior education. For these purposes, prior education means:
- for prospective bachelor students: secondary education abroad
- for prospective master students: previous bachelor study abroad
- You meet the specific requirements of Erasmus University Rotterdam (to be announced once it is possible to apply)
The application procedure for the Holland Scholarship Programme is as follows:
- Students must fill in the online application form completely.
- The registration form shall be complete only if accompanied by an authenticated list of grades achieved during the student's prior education and a letter of motivation.
- Students will be notified of the awards committee's decision before 1 June 2017.