10 scholarships available for September 2017 entry
The University of Birmingham is pleased to announce the award of 10 scholarships of £3000 for HKDSE students applying for entry to an undergraduate programme at the University starting September 2017.
These are joint awards with our local representatives Aston Education and IDP Education, and the University’s Hong Kong Alumni Association, and will be awarded to high performing HKDSE students starting their University of Birmingham programme this year.
- Be studying or have completed the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE).
- Have received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham as their firm choice for a full time undergraduate programme starting September 2017. The student must be entering the first year of an undergraduate programme based at Birmingham.
- Have met the academic conditions of their offer to the programme.
- Be classed as Hong Kong domiciled and a Hong Kong national (or British National Overseas passport holder and Hong Kong Permanent Resident).
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee payment. Should be able to fund the remaining costs of their studies at Birmingham from other sources.
- Start their studies at the University in September 2017, the scholarship award may not be deferred. Be registered with, and have their undergraduate study application attached to, one of our local representatives – Aston Education or IDP Education. A student may only apply through one local representative.