Study type: Postgraduate coursework
Eligible courses: EU70
- have received an offer to study a Master of Education (EU70) (majoring in early years, inclusive education, general studies, leadership and management, or TESOL)
- are commencing your studies in the upcoming semester.
You can't apply if you're:
- enrolled in a research degree
- sponsored by an Australian or overseas organisation
- already receiving a scholarship provided by QUT or another organisation.
- a scholarship worth $5,000 to put towards your studies in your commencing semester.
We award one scholarship to students starting in Semester 1, and one scholarship to students starting in Semester 2.
- complete the application form (DOCX file, 34.52 KB)
- provide transcripts for previous academic studies, translated into English and certified
- write a one-page outline in English adressing:
- the reasons for your choice of degree
- your academic performance and achievement to date
- why and how the scholarship will help you achieve your education and career goals
- how you intend to contribute to the field of education in your chosen area
- any other considerations that would make you a worthy recipient of the scholarship.