- be a citizen of an African country.
- have applied for undergraduate or postgraduate coursework through a registered Macquarie University agent or through our online application system.
- have met the University's academic and English requirements for the course offered at our North Ryde campus.
- have enrolled and be ready to begin your course in 2016 (commencement may not be deferred).
- Commence study in the session and year indicated in your scholarship letter of offer. Commencement may not be deferred.
The scholarship is for full time, on-campus study only.
- Details on how to apply to Macquarie University for a coursework degree are available on the website. Visit goto.mq/howtoapply
- Applicants who meet the criteria will be automatically advised of their eligibility in their Macquarie University course offer letter sent via email.